DEMAND & SUPPLY MANAGER
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Do you have a genuine interest in Sales and Operations Planning, combined with sound experience in the Supply Chain area? Then Astellas has an interesting job opportunity for you.
Demand & Supply Manager
Your job as a Demand & Supply Manager
For Supply Chain EMEA we are looking for a Demand & Supply Manager. In this role you will have the responsibility for surveying, managing and continuously improving the supply chain processes (planning, ordering, inventory, logistics) across all supply channels to ensure that stock is available, distribution is secured and cost targets achieved. Your main responsibilities in this role are:
- Supporting and giving input to the strategy and vision for the European Inventory & Planning function.
- Leading and communicating the monthly rolling forecast from a demand and supply perspective per channel.
- Owning the Demand & Supply Plan and securing proper communication to all stakeholders.
- Monitoring and securing end-to-end stock levels throughout Supply Chain for dedicated products.
- Acting as escalation point for supply chain planning related disruptions and ensure correct decision-making and prioritization where necessary.
- Continuously reviewing and maintaining the relevant logistics SAP Master Data.
- Acting as a change agent in the implementation of process improvements.
Your personal qualifications as a Demand & Supply Manager
- Bachelor degree in the area of Business, Economics, Supply Chain Management (SCM) or Operations Management
- 5-10 years working experience
- Experience of working in logistics/supply chain with preferably international supply chain planning
- Pharma experience is an advantage
- Good understanding of systems and processes
- Fluent in English, knowledge of additional languages like Dutch, German or French is an advantage
As a Demand & Supply Manager, you have strong interpersonal and communication skills coupled with the ability to work in a multi country/culture environment. You also have excellent analytical and planning skills and a high degree of attention to detail.
- A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
- Good career opportunities
- An inspiring and dynamic work climate
- Attractive remuneration, which includes:
- 13th month
- excellent pension policy
- health insurance compensation
- collective health insurance
- company own saving scheme arrangement
- 25 Holidays + 13 so called ADV Days
- and more….
At Astellas, we believe that nurturing a good relationship with our employees delivers good business results.
It is our stated aim in the VISION for Astellas to be recognised as an Employer of Choice. This means ensuring, we are a highly effective organisation that applies best-in-class people management, creates a positive working environment and has an inspirational company culture. This reflects the working culture of Astellas, outlines our expectations as an employer and captures the essence of our company ethos; CHANGING TOMORROW.
Astellas is a Japanese multinational pharmaceutical company employing over 16,500 people worldwide with global sales exceeding 11 billion euro. The group’s EMEA headquarters are based in London, with affiliates throughout Europe engaged in supply chain, manufacturing and sales & marketing. With over 4,200 employees, EMEA is an important and growing Astellas region, having key strengths in the therapy areas of Urology, Transplantation, Anti Infectives, Pain Management and Oncology. The global annual R&D investment of 15% to 20% of sales is evidence of the group’s commitment to improving the health of people worldwide through the provision of innovative and reliable products. Astellas employs around 950 persons in the Netherlands, in Leiden and Meppel.
Please apply via the apply button. A VOG and/or background check can be part of the recruitment process.