INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
|Bedrijf||Sulzer Turbo Services BV|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
At Sulzer, you are empowered to deliver superior results. As a pioneer in industry we have a proud heritage of innovation and continue to evolve for the future. Join our story and create your own impact by developing your expertise and building solutions that help make our lives safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Join our Sulzer Turbo Services team, part of Sulzer Rotating Equipment Services (RES), which is one of the world's most advanced independent providers of repair, overhaul, and maintenance within the turbine industry. From Venlo (Lomm) or on site, we provide our customers worldwide with solid, customer-oriented, and flexible support for their Compressors, Steam and Gas Turbines. Please join our proud and highly skilled international crew as an Inside Sales Representative.
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative:
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is a key player in supporting our outside sales team and providing customer services. Your main responsibility will be to review requests-for-quotations from customers, evaluating prior offers, supporting the bid/no-bid decisions and aligning with Operations and other departments for their contribution to the quotation. You will coordinate the internal proposal process to fulfill qualification and tender requirements and to complete work scopes and pricing with the interdepartmental bid team to prepare the quote. During the proposal process and after quote submission you will act as liaison between our customer and our operations teams for any commercial and or technical clarification. The ISR is responsible for the order acceptance process, order handover to Operations and to facilitate the delivery and completion of projects by being the customer’s first point of contact. In addition, you will establish first contacts with (potential new) customers to understand their needs and represent Sulzer as a serious business partner, able to offer them competitive solutions that fit their requirements.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree preferably with a technical- commercial scope.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a technical- commercial role in an industrial environment.
- Strong representation and influencing skills to promote our clients’ needs proactively within the organization.
- Excellent communication, time- and project management skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must, professional proficiency of German and / or French is a plus.
- To be an experienced user of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- To have experience in working with CRM systems (Sales Force is a plus).
- To be willing to undertake occasional international travel.
- To be curious, outgoing, a connector and most important: a TEAM player.
- A next step in your commercial development: together with our experienced sales force and experts you can develop and grow into senior commercial roles within our business.
- Sulzer supports your development with training and coaching, depending on your personal needs.
- Working for a proud international team in an informal and performance driven culture.
Sulzer offers an excellent package of benefits (CAO Metalektro), including:
- A more than competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- A generous number of holidays (40),
- A solid pension scheme,
- Training opportunities,
- Company restaurant at the facility with tasty and healthy options,
- Bicycle plan, company fitness, and more.
We are based in Lomm (close to Venlo), which is a great place to live. You can choose to live with the benefits of a city like Venlo, Eindhoven or Nijmegen which are all within an hour of travel or in the quieter villages close to our facility. Venlo is known as a strategic European logistic hub, close to the German border, with the availability of a highway network into all directions and easy access to international airports of Eindhoven, Düsseldorf and Weeze. Located with a National Park (Maasduinen) in the backyard of our office you can spend your lunchtime with a healthy walk with your colleagues.
Please send us your application including a complete resume and short motivation letter via the online tool.
International applicants are welcome to apply.
Have a question about the role?
Reach out to Rick Correlje, Manager Proposals & Inside Sales (+31(0)77 4738666). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated: We have already chosen our recruitment channels for this vacancy and therefore kindly request recruitment services (secondment / recruitment and selection) not to contact us.
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
82% of our employees recommend Sulzer as a good place to work – so come and join our story, starting today!