|Aantal uren per week
ASML is a Dutch, innovative high-tech company. ASML is one of the most important manufacturers of machines that are often used in the making of chips. At the moment, there is a worldwide shortage of chips, which means that technological developments worldwide come to an abrupt halt. The continued production of ASML machines is therefore essential for technological developments.
The Twinscan Factory (TF) is responsible for the production of ASML lithography systems including planning and logistics. A place where we strive to be the role model Lean Factory where quality comes first but where safety goes before all.
Within this sector ASML Motion is responsible for production and qualification of complex litho specific linear actuators for the ASML Litho System (XT, NXT, NXE, EXE). These systems are built and delivered to customer requirement, in time and at the right quality. To reach these goals we use the full capability and knowledge of our employees empowering them to excel in their jobs, work as a team and improve every day.
Do you want to be part of our dynamic and innovating working environment and lead a logistical team to further strengthen our manufacturing process? We might be looking for you!
The manager logistics is responsible for managing the logistics department within ASML Motion, consisting of Production Planning, Cleanroom Logistics and Warehouse.
In this role the Manager should primarily focus on meeting all internal and external customer demands. He/she is end-to-end responsible for all logistical processes within the ASML Motion organization, to ensure material availability, plan and secure output, maintain stock levels and realize timely delivery to the customer. These objectives must be met while simultaneously focusing on quality of products & cost effectiveness and of course safety for all employees.
- Ensure material availability for all customers (ASML factories worldwide); maintain a steady work flow while facing heavily fluctuating demands from customers. For this, evaluate and maintain stock levels in a Make-to-Stock environment. Stock accuracy for all inbound and outbound materials.
- People management development to ensure department flexibility and high quality standards of work. Including selection, development, goal setting and performance management. Ensure overall high level of engagement
- (Co-)Develop long term strategy for Motion and ensure resource availability for the long term (space, materials, manpower)
- Driving logistical escalations internally and externally (CME, L2, L3 meetings)
- Manage logistical activities over multiple ASML Motion locations
- Develop the logistical team and the individual team members. With this, ensure flexibility, knowledge and capacity within team
- Run KPI’s on logistic performance and initiate structural improvements where necessary
- Supporting and leading Continuous improvement projects within the organization to increase performance
- Main drivers: Safety, Quality, Delivery performance, OTIF, Customer satisfaction, Cost effectiveness, and Inventory
- Reports to ASML Motion General Manager
- Part of the ASML Motion Staff (determining the strategy/direction of ASML Motion)
- Hierarchically leading/coaching a team of production planners and Teamleads cleanroom logistics & warehouse.
- Daily contact and close cooperation with Motion managers Production, Engineering, Quality and Program as well as with direct customers (ASML Factories worldwide)
- Interfacing with various stakeholders within ASML like; 5L logistics, SC&C, Sourcing, Install Operations
- Dynamics; adapt to continuous change and introduction of new products & processes and support product development.
7 direct reports
25 indirect reports
Education & experience
Bachelor or Master Degree, BSc or MSc (e.g. Engineering, Management, Business Administration, Logistics, or Supply Chain).
- Experience as a manager
- Experience in production management
- Experience in logistics (supply chain)
- Experience in a complex working environment
- Experience in Lean or Continuous Improvement (operational excellence)
- Strategical thinker, Operationally pragmatic
- Languages: Dutch/ English
- You are a team builder and team player with good social skills.
- You are analytical, structured, persistent in acting on available information.
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure.
- Able to enthusiasm colleagues about Lean thinking as a business necessity
- Leadership skills, result orientation, acting in a changing environment.
- Good networking skills, able to work at multiple levels of the organization, from team member on the shop floor to senior managers.
- Good communicator who can inspire not only the logistical team but also all other disciplines of the natural team (Quality, Production Engineering, Production etc.).
- Full-time position available
- Day shift
- Good working conditions; attractive salary, 8% holiday pay, 13th month, allowances, good pension, 27 vacation days (and 13 ADV days in the day shift)
- Unique and challenging work
- Excellent guidance by experienced colleagues from the profession
- A work environment with an open culture where results are achieved.
- Training to upgrade your skills and development opportunities.